Ria Lu is open to consultancy work and speaking engagements. Are you part of a group who has processes that would benefit from a little more motivation from your members? Do you have services that people may need but would rather not avail of due to an unpleasant nature of the service? Do you want to infuse a little fun and delight into your school or system? If so, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Ria has had eleven years experience in the field of game development. Her expertise lies mostly in serious gaming, as most of her past projects involved advergame development for her various brand clients.
Ria is particularly interested in the following:
- To help schools make learning more fun while instilling desired mindsets in students.
- To create loyalty programs for companies whose products and services are truly beneficial for people.
- To create gamification systems for health and wellness-related offerings.
- To design serious games for hospitals for certain treatments that could use games.
- To design and implement a course for students on well-being, entrepreneurship, and life skills.
The above is not a comprehensive list, and if you think Ria can help you with anything, please don’t hesitate to get send an email.